Buy DANIEL DEFENSE – DDM4 V7 16IN 5.56X45MM NATO MATTE BLACK 30+1RD online
DANIEL DEFENSE – DDM4 V7 16IN 5.56X45MM NATO MATTE BLACK 30+1RD
Buy DANIEL DEFENSE – DDM4 V7 16IN 5.56X45MM NATO MATTE BLACK 30+1RD online. The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 range to incorporate the M-LOK® attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0 rail. Built on a Cold Hammer Forged, 16” barrel, the V7 incorporates a DD enhanced Flash Suppressor to lessen flash signature. The mid-length gas system ensures smooth and consistent cycling under every situation and decreases both perceived recoil and wear on moving components.
A free-floating MFR XS 15.0 handguard delivers remarkable weight reductions as well as enhanced cooling, ergonomics, and adaptability while keeping the robustness and durability anticipated from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 locations and an unbroken 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 offers plenty of space for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may desire. The rifle is rounded off with the durable and ergonomic Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
Improved design reduces flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage for AR15 style firearms
COLD-HAMMER FORGED BARREL
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
Widened and beveled mag well funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR
For right or left-handed shooters
FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard, and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions.
- Action Type: Direct Impingement
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Capacity: 30+1-Round
- Cartridge: 5.56 mm NATO
- Finish: Matte Black
- Front Sight: None
- Length: 32.25″-35.8″
- Magazine Included: 1 x 30-Round
- Magazine Type: Removable
- Muzzle: Flash Suppressor
- Rear Sight: None
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Made in the USA
Products require a Federal Firearms License to be on file. If we don’t have an FFL for you, your order will be put on hold until it is received. Please email email@example.com, fax 641-623-8143 or mail a clear signed copy to: Attn: FFL Dept, 200 S. Front Street, Montezuma, IA 50171. You must be 18 years of age or older except in states that require an individual to be 21 to purchase rifles and shotguns also 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns, receivers, and suppressors.Out of Stock
Product temporarily out of stock. Click on the Back Order button to back order or click on the View Alternatives button to find an alternate if available.
What sort of barrel does the Daniel Defense V7 have?
The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 range to incorporate the M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15. 0 rail. barrel, the V7 includes a DD enhanced flash suppressor to decrease flash signature. Buy DDF 0212802081047 DDM4V7 5.56 NATO 16 Online
Is the ddm4 V7 the greatest home defense rifle?
The DDM4 V7 is one of the greatest home defense rifles since it is simple to use and can perform well in a defensive situation. It is also lightweight which provides you mobility so you can move about effortlessly. Home Defense Rifles of 2021 – Reviewed | Peak Firearms
What is the warranty for Daniel Defense products?
If your Daniel Defense product displays evidence of such problems, Daniel Defense will make every adjustment to correct, repair, or replace your product in the most expedient way feasible. Daniel Defense does not guarantee goods or damage caused to our products by the proper or faulty installation of other manufacturers’ products. Daniel Defense, M4, Carbine, V7, 5.56 | Daniel Defense
What sort of barrel does a home defense rifle have?
This home defense rifle’s barrel is built with a cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel and features precision rifling that makes this weapon accurate. The barrel length is also 18” which may prevent you from infringing any short-barreled rifle restrictions.