Buy FN – FN15 SRP G2 5.56 online
Buy FN – FN15 SRP G2 5.56 online
Buy FN – FN15 SRP G2 5.56 online. The Ranger family of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our patented lightweight billet receiver set with our Ranger profile match-grade, tapered barrel to produce a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is a great tactical, defensive, or hunting gun where reduced weight is a pre-requisite.
Our Ranger profile barrel is the lightest profile AR barrel that yet preserves match-grade accuracy when the rifle warms up from rapid-fire shooting. Like all Wilson Combat custom rifles, the Ranger is outfitted with our sturdy and light M-LOK® capable rail and our time-tested Tactical Trigger Unit. When you need a convenient but accurate premium tactical rifle the Ranger will lead the way.
- Caliber: .308 Winchester – WC-10 Platform
- Barrel Length: 16″ Round Threaded
- Overall Length: 34.75″
- Weight Empty: 7 lbs 12 oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at the time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat-Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Ranger Match Grade Barrel
- Intermediate Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage) with Three Wilson Combat Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers (Green/Black Standard – Other Colors and Camo Optional)
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
*M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp. https://www.magpul.com/ip
Shop Other Accessories
- Action Type: Direct Impingement
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Capacity: 30+1-Round
- Cartridge: 5.56 mm NATO
- Finish: Black
- Front Sight: None
- Length: 32″-35.2″
- Magazine Included: 1 x 30-Round
- Magazine Type: Removable
- Muzzle: Flash Hider
- Rear Sight: None
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Weight: 6.25 lbs
- Made in the USA
Products require a Federal Firearms License to be on file. If we don’t have an FFL for you, your order will be put on hold until it is received. Please email email@example.com, fax 641-623-8143, or mail a clear signed copy to Attn: FFL Dept, 200 S. Front Street, Montezuma, IA 50171. You must be 18 years of age or older except in states that require an individual to be 21 to purchase rifles and shotguns also 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns, receivers, and suppressors.Gun Parts
Gun Parts totaling $500 or more may not be shipped outside the United States without proper export licensing.Foreign Shipping
This item cannot be shipped out of the United States.
Model: FN15 SRP
B&T GHM9 For Sale
The B&T GHM9 Gen 2 comes in numerous variants for dedicated shooters wishing to get a bit more out of the 9mm platform while staying small and nimble. The B&T GHM9 for sale is an extraordinarily lightweight 9mm compatible with Glock magazines and has a full-length Picatinny rail, flip-up sights, a blowback operating mechanism, and ambidextrous controls.
This line of weapons offers a comprehensive portfolio of attachments to pick from, including foldable charging, handles, trigger groups and lowers, stock conversion kits, tailhook adapters, telescopic bracing, and additional magazines for maximum ammo carrying capacity. If you are seeking a 30 round 9mm weapon capable of uncompromising performance in defensive settings, try the Brugger and Thomet GHM9 pistol offered from Omaha Outdoors.