Buy RUGER – PRECISION RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24″ M-LOK online
RUGER – PRECISION RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24″ M-LOK
Take Advantage of New Long-Range Cartridges
Buy RUGER – PRECISION RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24″ M-LOK online. Bringing a new level of accuracy, precision, and affordability to the long-range game is the Ruger Precision® Rifle, developed to give users a dedicated precision platform that won’t break the budget.
The Ruger Precision® Rifle arrives with a free-float M-LOK handguard that is 15 inches in total length. The handguard contains accessory attachment holes on four sides, allowing owners to install extras to any location on the length of the forend.
- Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel length: 24 inches
- Weight: 10.7 pounds
- Includes muzzle brake
This Ruger Precision® Rifle is also built with ambidextrous safety. Left- or right-handed, users can confidently get behind the rifle without issue, thanks to the mirrored design. The rifle also ships with a single 10-round magazine.
- Action Type: Bolt Action
- Barrel Length: 24″
- Capacity: 10+1-Round
- Cartridge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Finish: Black
- Front Sight: None
- Length: 43.25″-46.75″
- Magazine Included: 1 x 10-Round
- Magazine Type: Removable
- Muzzle: Brake
- Rear Sight: None
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Weight: 10.7 lbs
- Made in the USA
Products require a Federal Firearms License to be on file. If we don’t have a FFL for you, your order will be put on hold until it is received. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 641-623-8143 or mail a clear signed copy to: Attn: FFL Dept, 200 S. Front Street, Montezuma, IA 50171. You must be 18 years of age or older except in states that require an individual to be 21 to purchase rifles and shotguns also 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns, receivers, and suppressors.Gun Parts
Gun Parts totaling $500 or more may not be shipped outside the United States without proper export licensing.Out of Stock
Product temporarily out of stock. Click on the Back Order button to back order or click on the View Alternatives button to find an alternate if available.
This item cannot be shipped out of the United States.
This item cannot be sold out of the United States.
Model: Precision Rifle
- Model: Ruger Precision Rifle
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 10+1
- Weight: 10.70 pounds
- Overall Length: 42.45 – 45.75 inches
- Barrel Length: 24 inches
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8″
- Barrel Type: CHF (Cold hammer forged)
- Barrel Material: Chrome-moly steel
- Muzzle: Hybrid Muzzlebrake
- Finish: Matte Black cerakote
- Upper Receiver Material: 4140 chrome-moly steel
- Lower Receiver Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Lower Receiver Finish: Type III hard coat anodized
- Trigger Type: Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger
- Trigger Pull Weight: 2.25-5 pounds
- Handguard: 15″ Ruger Precision Rifle Short-Action M-Lok Handguard
- Stock: Ruger Precision MSR Stock
- Safety: Reversible safety selector
- Sights: No sights
- Magazine: Includes two (2) 10-round Magpul PMAGs
FEATURES OF RUGER PRECISION . 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24″ M-LOK BOLT ACTION RIFLE
The Ruger Precision Rifle sets the standard on excellence by integrating various features that allow for a highly individualized shooting experience. The Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake and the medium-contour barrel work together to decrease recoil and blast to the sides of the shooter.
For greater long-range elevation capabilities, a 20 MOA Picatinny rail is securely placed. Recoil is managed directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock in an in-line recoil path, which ensures optimal accuracy. AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines, as well as certain M14 magazines, may be utilized with the patent-pending multi-magazine interface.
• CHF barrel with 5R rifling, smallest bore and groove dimensions, smallest headspace, and centered chamber
• Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake on a medium-contour (.75″ at muzzle) barrel effectively reduces recoil while limiting noise and blast to the sides of the shooter. ruger precision rifle 65 creedmoor
• The Ruger® Precision MSR stock has a bottom Picatinny rail and a soft rubber buttpad, as well as QD sling attachment points. The AR-style buffer tube is linked to the left-folding stock hinge, which accepts any AR-style stock. The length of the pull and the height of the comb are both adjustable. ruger precision 65 creedmoor 18029
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw, twin cocking cams, and a full diameter bolt body that runs smoothly. 18029 ruger precision rifle 65creedmoor
• Bolt handle is oversized for positive bolt handling, and the thread pattern is 5/16″-24 for easy replacement. The Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud has a bolt disassembly tool for convenient striker channel cleaning. creedmoor 18029 ruger precision rifle
• AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines can be used interchangeably with the patented multi-magazine interface (works with some M14 magazines). 65creedmoor ruger precision rifle 65
• The Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger can be adjusted externally and has a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; the wrench is kept in the bolt shroud.
• The in-line recoil path directs recoil from the back of the receiver to the buttstock, eliminating the need for a typical bedding system, allowing for optimal accuracy.
• Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R rifling, minimal bore and groove dimensions, minimal headspace, and a centered chamber.
• Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. • 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum with Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
• Left- or right-handed lever manipulation with ambidextrous manual safety.
• A 20 MOA Picatinny rail with # 8-40 screws is mounted for better long-range elevation capability.
• To minimize distortion, the “upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel.
• Dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full-diameter bolt body characterize this three-lug bolt with a 70° throw. The body of the bolt has been nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation, and long life. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• A qualified gunsmith can readily replace the barrel using headspace gauges. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• The front of the magazine well is curved to provide a secure grip while bracing against shooting supports. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• Bolt handle is oversized for positive bolt handling, and the thread pattern is 5/16″-24 for easy replacement. The Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud has a bolt disassembly tool for convenient striker channel cleaning. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• For ultimate durability, the “lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and Type III hard-coat anodized. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• AR-style grip with extended trigger reach and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. It’s possible to use any AR-style grip and selector.
• Two 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines are also included. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,