Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Mag Full-Size Black Pistol with Tiger Stripes
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Buy Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Mag Full-Size Black Pistol with Tiger Stripes online.
Order Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Mag Full-Size Black Pistol with Tiger Stripes online. The newest and most popular trend in handguns is the introduction of fascinating new finishes that gun aficionados believe best suit their personalities. In line with this trend, Kahr Firearms Group has developed another unique finish for their new 44 Mag Black Tiger Stripe Desert Eagle.
The Desert Eagle 44 Mag is a gas-operated, semi-automatic handgun with an 8-round magazine capacity and a 10.75″ barrel. With the 6″ barrel, it has a trigger reach of 2.75″ and a sight radius of 8.5″. The Desert Eagle is constructed using the latest CNC machine technology, which results in strict specs and close tolerances, resulting in a piece of art in a precision pistol.
The grip is ergonomically shaped and offers an optimal hand sitting angle for two-handed shooting, enabling comfortable, quick, and accurate fire. The accessory rail of the Weaver design conveniently accommodates aftermarket optics and scope rings.
- Model: Desert Eagle Black with Tiger Stripes
- Type: Gas-Operated Rotating Bolt Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 44 Mag
- Barrel Length: 6”
- Overall Length: 10.75”
- Bore Diameter: .429”
- Height: 6.25”
- Slide Width: 1.25”
- Construction: High Quality Carbon Steel Barrel
- Frame & Slide W/ Full Picatinny Rail
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Trigger: Single Action Approx. 4 lb. Pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75”
- Sight Radius: 8.5”
- Sights: Combat Type Fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 Lands & Grooves: 1 turn in 18”
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 6.6 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 8 Rounds
What’s in the Box
- Desert Eagle 44 Mag Black with Tiger Stripes
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual