RUGER – PRECISION RIFLE 22 WMR
RUGER – PRECISION RIFLE 22 WMR | Offers Magnum-Level Performance from Your Rimfire Rifle
Compared to the .22 LR, the .22 WMR provides greater capabilities, enabling users to propel their rounds faster, further, and flatter than ever before. This makes getting on-target hits much simpler as there’s less compensation for bullet drop and wind drift.
- Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Barrel length: 18 inches
- Overall length: 35.13-38.63 inches
- Ships with one 15-round magazine
Each Ruger Precision® Rimfire rifle chambered in .22 WMR also incorporates the bolt-throw adjustment feature that allows users to mimic the bolt throw of centerfire rifles. This enables owners of the popular Ruger Precision® Rifle to train inexpensively and effectively with the increased range and hitting power of the rimfire model.
- StockQuick-Fit Precision Rimfire Adjustable
- Barrel Length18″
- Overall Length35.13″ – 38.63″
- HandguardFree-Float With Magpul® M-LOK® Slots
- Handguard FinishBlack, Hard-Coat Anodized
- Thread Pattern1/2″-28
- Length of Pull12″ – 15.50″
- SightsNone-Rail Installed
- BarrelThreaded Cold Hammer-Forged 1137 Alloy Steel
- Weight6.8 lb.
- Twist1:14″ RH
- Suggested Retail$599.00
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness, and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows the length of pull and combs height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear, and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2″ bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3″ bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; the wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger’s AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provide an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized 0 MOA Picatinny scope base makes it easy to mount and has zero optics.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rifle).
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- The target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra-precise rifling for excellent accuracy. The barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- 1/2″-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts Ruger® magnum rimfire magazines, including the JMX-1 rotary magazine and the BX-15® Magnum magazine.
- Also includes one, 15-round BX-15® Magnum magazine.
Does Ruger produce a 22 WMR rifle?
For these customers, Ruger now provides this Precision Rimfire kit in .22 WMR. The Ruger Precision Rimfire rifle in .22 WMR is packed with virtually all of the same features that made its larger sibling a success, beginning with the monolithic aluminum chassis that is adjustable for both lengths of draw and comb height. Ruger Precision Rimfire in .22 WMR | An
Is the Ruger Precision rimfire a decent rifle?
The Ruger Precision Rimfire proved out to be a great rifle, even in severe weather conditions. I found shooting it in the prone position to be quite pleasant, partly owing to its degree of flexibility and well-thought-out ergonomics. Ruger Precision Rimfire in .22 WMR | An
Is the Ruger RPR a centerfire rifle?
With long-range shooting gaining hold like it never has before, Ruger has fueled the demand with the company’s RPR or Ruger Precision Rifle. With features like an adjustable trigger, chassis stock, inexpensive pricing, and more, it left the centerfire-rifle shooter nothing to seek in the way of an entry-level precision bolt gun. Ruger Precision Rimfire in .22 WMR | An
Is the 17 HMR better than the 22 WMR?
The .22 WMR is not nearly as precise or far-reaching as the .17 HMR but it puts a lot more energy on targets within its useful range than the .17 HMR. For me, I’m just a target shooter and only worry about accuracy and that means .17 HMR is the easiest pick.